Delete multiple photos (in "favourites")

Simon Moreta

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

In the photo album in the "favourites" section, there are so many duplicates it's not funny. Some how my phone has managed to duplicated the photos I put into favourites without my consent. Anyhow, I would like to know if there is a way to delete more than one "favourite" photo at a time. There is only the option to "remove from favourites" if I click on a single photo. As soon as I multi-select the photos, that option is no longer available.This is unlike the photos that aren't in the "favourite" section, where multiple deletion is simple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone knows why my phone has duplicated my "favourite" photos in the first place, it would be great if you could tell me. There are like 5 copies of every photo!

Thanks,

Simon.

HTC 8S, windows 8

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am assuming you wish to completely delete the photos from your phone, use the multi select option in album, you should be good.
If you want to remove multiple photos from favorites only, sorry WP8 is pants in that department.

samism91

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I am facing the same issue... There should be something so that we can remove bulk of photos from the favourites.. May be by mistake, if I have selected 100 photos and mistakenly favourite button is pressed so is it proper way that I will go to all images and removing each one from the favourites? Completely worst... More over images are replicated in my lumia 720.. Skype is not working... Sd card having some problems.. No application lock(Do not tell me about kids' corner)...Completely unhappy...:asleep::asleep::asleep:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes