GDR2 without Amber. Help?

Zimnx

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if anyone can help:

I dropped my Lumia 820, and had to get a like-for-like replacement. Wiped my old phone from my MS account to allow me to restore the back-up of my old phone, and then ran the updater.

I got GDR2, but not Amber. All the Amber apps are there and able to be downloaded using the QR codes, or sysapp pusher, except for Extras+Info. When I try to download that particular update, it throws up the "This app is not available for your device" warning, and is suggesting that I should try to update the phone. "Phone update" is suggesting that my phone is completely up to date. E+I should be okay because I had it on my last one and Amber worked fine. My phone is at OS version 8.0.10328.78, which I seem to remember being GDR 2. My Nokia firmware is at 1.7.0.173. I imagine that the Amber update will only be complete when E+I is downloaded, because for now the phone is not showing any signs of having received Amber.

I have tried two clean installs and OTA updates. Can anyone suggest anything that may help?

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon