Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Video(Dec 29 updates)

emptyy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 jailbreak FAQ
COMING SOON
This topic page will be announced at a later jailbreak tutorial. If in doubt, please write in this page and comment on your question, we will from time to time to be answered.

Disclaimer: This message is the result of the jailbreak @poandsoul authorization before published, poandsoul are not our own team, and it is the depth of team collaboration team. So jailbreak tool is released, whichever team poandsoul, we are responsible for tutorials and reports. poandsoul are busy during this time of repair @ digital tail BUG, ​​jailbreaking process will catch up after his own app is fixed.

We would like to reiterate POANDSOUL jailbreak vision: to create a Cydia-like app store in WP platform, and resolutely put an end to piracy. Of course, one must not escape tile shot dead and piracy equate. Piracy is a prerequisite for application to produce someone to crack, if only to escape the responsibility placed upon, it is better not to touch themselves and their cracked applications. Jailbreak is a double-edged sword, we can not guarantee that no one went after the jailbreak installed piracy, but we believe that a person who truly loved WP platform is not going to touch even the spread of piracy, cracked applications.

We are recording after jailbreak using video, video will be announced in the last two days.

* For non Lumia 920 models can jailbreak released, please wait for a subsequent message. In order to prevent rampant piracy after preliminary jailbreak, jailbreak method does not release in a short time, after the developers that already has a jailbreaked device developed high-privilege app in certain number, the jailbreak will be release. Please known.

Please click here for pre-FAQ

(Part of the developer's machine has jailbreak complete, highly privileged software being developed. Jailbreak tutorial released on time, at the time microblogging has expressed very clearly, I hope before questions, please carefully read the micro-blog content. pod2g didn't release his jailbreaking immediately after announcing

Too lazy to translate, many parts are translated from google translator, and did some fixes on the translation. Anyways, a video of demonstration will be release in few days, I'll update this thread by then.
December 28, update:
Three row tiles in Lumia 920 IMG_20050102_083909.jpg
FAQ and translation: ??1.jpg

FIRST: What does jailbreak mean?
1: High-privilege apps from third-parties
including but not limited to:
File manager, Calls attribution, typing method

SECOND: Does jailbreak bring negative effects?
As a developer, @poandsoul thinks that the purpose of jailbreaking is only to build a cydia-like app store, which allows developers to develop add-ons to improve experience of windows phone platform.
Thus, you can imagine, it will increase the enthusiasm of developers, to created apps that satisfies user's needs.

Third: How long does it take to jailbreak?

As I mentioned above, the jailbreak will be released whenever the software is mature enough.

Video:Lumia 920越狱后展示视频 By Silen工作室_在线视频观看_土豆网视频 诺基亚 Lumia920 越狱 WindowsPhone 开发者

Source (fixed): Lumia 920 越狱FAQ | 尚伦生活

Last edited:

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Coming Soon

Hope its true.

I have been so happy with the interop unlock for Ativ S. I have 0 pirated apps, its not about that. Its about more function. Like now, because of the unlock I have same amount of tiles as the 1520, I can choose any color for accent and send .pdf's via email. I hope more functionality also will come of course. If the 920 is unlocked Im sure more smart people will be looking for solutions.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Man, I'm sure many people would love to have more control over accent colors and tile arrangement. I know I would... Get on the 1020 shortly after. 😃

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

Hope its true.

I have been so happy with the interop unlock for Ativ S. I have 0 pirated apps, its not about that. Its about more function. Like now, because of the unlock I have same amount of tiles as the 1520, I can choose any color for accent and send .pdf's via email. I hope more functionality also will come of course. If the 920 is unlocked Im sure more smart people will be looking for solutions.

How can you get the same amount of tile like the 1520 on other lumia phones ??

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Meh. No thank you, I'm happy with my 920 as it is. I never had any interest in jailbreaking my iPhone and it's no different with my 920.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'll pat you people on the back when it happens.
Also, your source link is broken. :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

I would like to have as many tiles as the 1520 but will this "jailbreak" delete everything thats on my phone? Any other side effects? I know that on iphone you cant get any updates if you jailbroke it, will this be the same for 920?

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

How can you get the same amount of tile like the 1520 on other lumia phones ??

Its only a registry value change to enable the extra row of tiles. For this you need to be able to manipulate registry. Samsung Ativ S, which is basically the same device as Lumia 920 has been iterop unlocked. Here you see my today screen:
WP_20131227 1.png

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I would like to have as many tiles as the 1520 but will this "jailbreak" delete everything thats on my phone? Any other side effects? I know that on iphone you cant get any updates if you jailbroke it, will this be the same for 920?

No, I didnt have to re-instal anything when I applied the tweaks to my Ativ, I applied only "updates". Also, system updates work. When I applied the tweaks I updated to Developer Preview GDR3. Since then I have updated to the official GDR3 and after to the latest Developer Preview GDR3.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Also here you can see a nice little app made by WOLF at XDA. The app does many things, one being the ability to change accents. You just go in to the app to change what you want, press save and go to the settings to choose that accent. No reboot even needed. Good things ;)

WP_20131227.png

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

No, I didnt have to re-instal anything when I applied the tweaks to my Ativ, I applied only "updates". Also, system updates work. When I applied the tweaks I updated to Developer Preview GDR3. Since then I have updated to the official GDR3 and after to the latest Developer Preview GDR3.
this is awesome :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3