Has anyone seen any windows phone used by the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys/girls... Just out of interest...has anyone seen anyone else (people you don't know) in the city/streets using a windows phone? I am quite surprised as I have seen quite a few. Usually its the 520 but I remember seeing a woman with a 1020 to her ear. But its getting to the stage where I live (Bromley in England) there is about 1 person for every 20 using a windows phone. That's pretty good. Bear in mind Lumia also do black phones (like my 1520) so I may have seen them.and thought it was an android phone. Either way with the ads, and carphone warehouse advertising I think its finally getting noticed. Even today there was an ad on tv from currys/pc world all about tvs then at the end was a windows logo yet no laptops, phones was being advertised. Anyone else noticing the public having more and more windows phone. Let us know what country and state you live in. Could be an Interesting observation

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Seen quite a few. I live in the UK and work in retail though. Always makes me smile inside. Strangely the models I see the most are the 925 and 1020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes