Does Your Flixter Live Tile Update?

IamJonso

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Flixter Live Time pinned to my start screen for over 2 months and it still shows the same movie. Flixter support says that it updates every week and that I should be patient, but it hasn't updated for 2 months now. Uninstalling and reinstalling still gives me the same live tile picture. Has anyone encounter this issue and know how to fix it? I have a Lumia 820.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Flixter Live Time pinned to my start screen for over 2 months and it still shows the same movie. Flixter support says that it updates every week and that I should be patient, but it hasn't updated for 2 months now. Uninstalling and reinstalling still gives me the same live tile picture. Has anyone encounter this issue and know how to fix it? I have a Lumia 820.

It does the same thing for me. The tile is stuck on the Wizard of Oz movie, which is what it showed when I first pinned the app.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Used to, at one point in time. Now it's stuck there as well. They are updating their app for Windows 8, they should do one for Windows Phone 8 as well. It desperately needs one.
It's one of the most popular apps in the store as well too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon