Facebook BETA App problem

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wondering are there any more of you guys that have problems with Facebook BETA App. Mine keeps freezing up the screen and in result the touch functionalty doesn't work. Have to do a Soft Reset in order to work with my phone again. This only happens with the Facebook BETA App.

Let me know :)

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
So far nothing like that to me but facebook apps are considered to be buggy. It won't surprise me if it does. Stick to browser or this misery. :|

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i know what you mean. today i recieved a fb message wanted to open the toast notification of it and than bam, touch screen didn't respond. had to do 3 times soft reset.

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wondering are there any more of you guys that have problems with Facebook BETA App. Mine keeps freezing up the screen and in result the touch functionalty doesn't work. Have to do a Soft Reset in order to work with my phone again. This only happens with the Facebook BETA App.

Let me know :)

I have this problem with the BETA for a while now. I uninstalled and went back to the official app, which works fine. Since a new update to the BETA was out today, I tried again...same issue. The BETA opens, I start to log in, and about three key strokes in, it just freezes up. I am able to close the app through the open app listing (under arrow button), but it never lets me get passed the initial login screen. I have a Lumia 920 with 8.1 preview and Lumia Black. I believe this problem existed for me before 8.1, but I can't remember for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon