How to add an app (twitter) to share to from Internet explorer in WP8.1?

NH3MAN

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
How can I add an app (twitter) to share to from Internet explore? (WP8.1) I can share to FB Beta, Reading List, Rmail, Txt, and OneNote, I can add Unishare and get twitter integration through it but haven't been able to share to twitter which I need to be able to do. Tnx for any help with this.

NH3MAN

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I use 'Tweet This' too but my problem is it nor twitter is showing up as an app to share to out of most apps and one in particular is the internet explorer app which I use frequently to share to twitter. Somehow it has lost this functionality while Facebook, messaging, and email is still there. So my question is to anybody that knows whats up or dealt with this problem is how to add it to this list.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use 'Tweet This' too but my problem is it nor twitter is showing up as an app to share to out of most apps and one in particular is the internet explorer app which I use frequently to share to twitter. Somehow it has lost this functionality while Facebook, messaging, and email is still there. So my question is to anybody that knows whats up or dealt with this problem is how to add it to this list.

It is because the official Twitter app needs to be updated to add this functionality with WP8.1 Preview and official. You cannot add it until Twitter updates their own app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234