Can't connect to Xbox

Brandon Schmedeke

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I try to play Halo:SA, Fruit Ninja, or any other game that requires or can be connected to Xbox I get an error saying

"Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again or check back later. For support go to Xbox.com"

I normally don't get that error and this has been going on for about a week now I'm on LTE and Wifi so I know its not my connection. What can I do to fix this?

I've currently done the following:
Turned on and off my phone (duh)
Switched airplane mode on and off
Reinstalled the apps

I don't think its my phone because yesterday I just got another HTC 8X 16GB (warranty my other HTC's screen went out) and it won't connect with this one either.

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys fixed it.

All I did was sign into my account on the Xbox website and go to my games and press refresh!

I've had this problem with Angry Birds Star Wars II. I will give this a try.

Achievements are not Unlocking & the reason is it's not Connecting to xbox live & this error comes up

'Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again or check back later. For support. Please go to Xbox.com '

Now I know the simple SOLUTION is to uninstall & re-download again Tomorrow delete this but my Progress. & Simple thing is I have all levels and all cheevos & stared.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon