Is there any way to reset statistics in asphalt 8?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
i had left playing asphalt 8 long time back. Now I'm looking to start the game from beginning and want to reset my statistics. I've had my fb account associated with the game when i used to play earlier. before re installing the game i deleted all the activities of asphalt 8 from Facebook. i started al over but still in ranking it shows the one which was attained by me when i used to play then. is there anyway to reset these statistics?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
i had left playing asphalt 8 long time back. Now I'm looking to start the game from beginning and want to reset my statistics. I've had my fb account associated with the game when i used to play earlier. before re installing the game i deleted all the activities of asphalt 8 from Facebook. i started al over but still in ranking it shows the one which was attained by me when i used to play then. is there anyway to reset these statistics?

Since you attached a Facebook account with it, the data is saved on our servers. Unless you attach a new account to your game, the statistics will stay ):

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon