Can't buy Terraria

Lawrence Crecy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to charge Terraria to my phone bill like I do every other game but it keeps telling me it can't complete my service because I might've lost my cellular deta or something.. I don't get it.. I can purchase everything else but this game and it has been like this for the last couple days

Lawrence Crecy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
It's too big to download and install using mobile data. You'll need WiFi.

View attachment 80895

I am on wifi but it still gives me the message.. And not to mention the reviews keep going from 0 to 59 to 1 like the store page is bugging out. I tried buying it on my girlfriends 920 too and it gives her the same message. It only does it for this game, I can buy any other game no problem.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am on wifi but it still gives me the message.. And not to mention the reviews keep going from 0 to 59 to 1 like the store page is bugging out. I tried buying it on my girlfriends 920 too and it gives her the same message. It only does it for this game, I can buy any other game no problem.
Hmm, that's strange only that game gives an error.

Unfortunately, I can't troubleshoot, since I don't want the game, and it would cost me $5 if I tried and didn't get an error.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok I'll try that thanks

I bought Terraria last night. The game is more complex than I had thought it would be (with a deep inventory and crafting system), so I am a little overwhelmed at the moment, but I think it's probably a great game once I get used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire