Candy crush not connecting to fb

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
From last 2 days cc is not connecting to fb, whenever I press the "facebook" button in game it takes me to the IE for login to fb to authorize the app , but after authorization cc shows me message "Cannot connect to Facebook".

I already tried removing the cc app from fb settings (via pc), but it still not connecting, I also tried soft reset; clearing IE history; reinstalling the game, but nothing helped me.

Can anyone tell me how to connect cc with fb.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The best thing you could do is contact the developers so that they can research it, figure out what the problem is, and put out a fix.

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
From last 2 days cc is not connecting to fb, whenever I press the "facebook" button in game it takes me to the IE for login to fb to authorize the app , but after authorization cc shows me message "Cannot connect to Facebook".

I already tried removing the cc app from fb settings (via pc), but it still not connecting, I also tried soft reset; clearing IE history; reinstalling the game, but nothing helped me.

Can anyone tell me how to connect cc with fb.

Is there a solution for this as even my Wife is complaining about the same...???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon