Lumia arriving FedEx tomorrow - signature required?

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so, when I bought my surround they just dropped it off. Everyone was home so it wasn't a big deal to me at the time

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Another reason I don't like to pre-order. I'd rather just get whatever it is I want myself, the day it comes out.

You could attempt to call FedEx and get an estimate for when they'll arrive at your place. They are sometimes able to contact the driver once the package is out for delivery.

KILLAchievement

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have had two phones delivered by AT&T (both iPhones) in the past year and neither needed a signature and were both shipped FedEx. Tracking info on FedEx.com will usually always state "Signature Required" if it is needed. You could also contact AT&T and they could let you know if the order requires a signature.

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
It depends on the overall value of the package. In that case you can write on a post it that you endorse that they leave the package and write and sign your name, then stick it on your front door.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
that wont happen with the lumia, no way they could lift it over their head.

and if they did, it would just land in the ground like the monolith from 2001 space odyssey.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon