Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my 920 yesterday and it's definitely yellow. It reminds me of Crayola Crayons' yellow, if you recall how bright it would show up on paper when coloring. Odd comparison I know, and I haven't used a crayon in about 20 years, but that's what it reminds me of. Doesn't seem green at all, just a bright (maybe slightly neon) yellow.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my 920 yesterday and it's definitely yellow. It reminds me of Crayola Crayons' yellow, if you recall how bright it would show up on paper when coloring. Odd comparison I know, and I haven't used a crayon in about 20 years, but that's what it reminds me of. Doesn't seem green at all, just a bright (maybe slightly neon) yellow.

So can we expect a firsthand review of the bugs checklist? :D

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
If anyone sees a tinge of green in their phones it's because of me. I'm green with envy, and it's making it to your handsets.

Soon my friend, soon, you too will have yours. I wasn't expecting anything this soon. I just got confirmation this morning that it had shipped yesterday. Their website said it was still "Processing/Pending Shipment" last night at 11:30PM(PST). But the email I got this morning, and the UPS website shows it was picked up last night and is on it's way.

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Bla! My package left AT&T in Memphis TN last night at 11pm and it's already in Las Vegas sort facility!! Sucks, I can't even pick up the package at Fed-Ex and I cant hold for pickup yet. They have to make a 1st attempt first.

Funny how that works. Mine left at 11PM as well, but only made it to Kentucky!!!

111san

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
amazon selling for 50$ less than atnt has nothing to do with nokia....thats amazon's decision to eat a 50$ loss. They have to pay nokia the same amount for each device as atnt pays

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Na, my car is yellow. Very yellow. Hold the phone up next to something that is definitely yellow. It's a yellowish green. I'll concede with neon yellow if I have to. :p
-joe-

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, its definitely more neon yellow. So nice! And definitely the cleanest looking phone I've seen or owned. My brother ordered one and he said guy told him 5-7 business days. I told him yeah right after all the comments in this thread.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
So my phone arrived today!!! I already left.... I had to request for it to be re-delivered on Monday because my Univ.'s mailroom will be open. I'll have to wait until Tuesday to get it. UGH. :( So close!!

franzDanconia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an idea when I will receive mine if I placed it in the 4th, at night.
My original order was ordered on the 7th, but att decided to cancel it by themselves since they did nt have stock or something..

Also, I ordered the yellow, from the site

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I order mine on the 10th and have not receive any shipping confirmation....its been pending for the last 3 days ....I called AT&T an hour ago and ***** about not receiving my phone on time and said I wanted to upgrade to the Shared Data plan but can't because I'm waiting for an upgrade on my line....the CSR credited my account with $25 .....got my free activation and $25 credit...I'll wait another week if I don't get any notifications of shipping I'll ***** some more

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Wanted ya'll to know... You are all making the right decision to hold out for the yellow. It's to the most beautiful phone I've ever held. They absolutely nailed it. Stay strong! Stay resolute! You will all soon have your phones!

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I was told December 3rd is when they would ship mine. I just got confirmation this morning that mine will be here by Tuesday. Keep the faith guys and gals, they are getting more shipments then they are admitting too.

Non-Premiere
Ordered 11/9 10:30AM(PST)
Received shipping email from AT&T 11/17
Delivery by 11/20

The email I got from AT&T about shipping came almost 8 hours after they had shipped it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar