Was canceling your Lumia 920 pre-order easy?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I ask because I'm thinking of pre-ordering a yellow L920 tonight as it seems it's the only color that isn't being sold in stores yet (even cyan has made its way to the Microsoft Store). However, if by some chance Microsoft Stores get their yellow shipment in tomorrow, I'd like to be able to cancel the AT&T pre-order. If I pre-order tonight (instead of waiting til tomorrow or Monday), it'll give it an extra day to process and potentially ship a day earlier. Someone on this forum has already reported that their yellow L920 is being shown as "shipped" by AT&T.

Basically I'm trying to get this thing as soon as possible, so that's the game plan!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I canceled my pre order I did it using the email link. I ordered through premier so in my email there was a link to the order on the web. On that web page there was a link to cancel the order I used that and got a confirmation email followed by an email telling me the order was canceled. It was supper easy. I was sitting in my truck in front of my local ATT store. After the order was cancelled I walked in the store and bought a white L920

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Canceling is simple. As long as you don't get that second email saying that your order has been sent to the warehouse or whatever (like me) at that point you just have to wait to get it.

Are you excited to be rocking that yellow Lumia?? I am!

I'm kind of scared/excited about WP8 I did iOS for a while, hardcore android, now it's time to try this. :)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses guys.

Canceling is simple. As long as you don't get that second email saying that your order has been sent to the warehouse or whatever (like me) at that point you just have to wait to get it.

Are you excited to be rocking that yellow Lumia?? I am!

I'm kind of scared/excited about WP8 I did iOS for a while, hardcore android, now it's time to try this. :)

Am I excited? I've been calling and driving to AT&T and Microsoft Stores all week non-stop lol. I still pray by some miracle that Microsoft Stores get yellows in this weekend.

When did you order your yellow and what's your current order status? I'm guessing it wasn't shipped yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon