Has anyone unlocked successfully your lumia?

iandealencar

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to buy a unlocked lumia 920, and I want to know if anyone had unlocked this phone.
I know that a lot of people say it can't be unlocked, but I have already seen a guy who unlocked his phone for T-Mobile...
but anyway, I don't know if it is true...

PS: sorry for my bad english...

robertmary

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
ya,
Nokia lumia 920 mobile phone is unlock possible today. I have a same Nokia lumia 920 model. I got a unlock code from this site www.unlock-zone.com And my mobile phone is unlocked successfully by using this site. So, you can buy a unlock Nokia lumia 920 mobile phone. There is no problem with it.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
There are more than 3 variants of 920.
1. Fully factory unlocked (those are most expensive)
2. Rogers version of 920 which CAN be unlocked for a small fee
3. AT&T version of 920 which CANNOT be unlocked at this moment. No matter what people say. This is due to AT&T exclusivity in US and it will not be unlockable for the next 5 months.
4. Don't know about other 920s in UK and other countries. Heard those can be unlocked.

So it really depends on which phone you wanted.

sambrown310

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
erzhil is correct but i had the same issue getting the lumia 920 unlocked however from some time of googling i found a webpage that claimed to unlock it.Upon questioning them how it was possible they told me 1 they provide documentation proving they bought at no commitment pricing and 2 they get some codes from nokia factory.I took a chance and i got my lumia 920 unlocked at www.GSMfast.net - Fast & Cheaper Unlock Service

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
erzhil is correct but i had the same issue getting the lumia 920 unlocked however from some time of googling i found a webpage that claimed to unlock it.Upon questioning them how it was possible they told me 1 they provide documentation proving they bought at no commitment pricing and 2 they get some codes from nokia factory.I took a chance and i got my lumia 920 unlocked at www.GSMfast.net - Fast & Cheaper Unlock Service

Prove it, else its fake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon