YELLOW Nokia Lumia 920 !!!!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
My Wife is going to Kill me. She wanted a Yellow Lumia 920 for Xmas and I can't find them anywhere and the store cant even order one for me
I saw it online on ATT Last night but it would not let me buy the phone without new service !!! I spent 45 min on the phone with the ATT Rep that was
trying everything to get the phone for me but she could not as well.
Does anyone know where I can get this phone by Xmas PLEASE....

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
If you are near a Microsoft store they tend to stock a much wider color variety, but even then Yellow is in short supply, you might also want to check Amazon Wireless and MicrosoftStore.com, or you could import from Expansys or something

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but I've been on Amazon every day with no Yellow, as for the MS Store I do have one in Boston I guess I could give them a call but I doubt it since ATT does not even have any..
maybe they are not real... :(

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but I've been on Amazon every day with no Yellow, as for the MS Store I do have one in Boston I guess I could give them a call but I doubt it since ATT does not even have any..
You must act fast because you know that we are in Holidays and whenever people find them they pay anything.That's if you really are desperate.Of course make sure everything is real first.

Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone Yellow AT&T Locked #LUMIA920-ATT - Expansys USA

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
WIth ATT you "get" the service, but then just cancel it as soon as you get the phone. They don't charge you for it. You have to pay full price for the phone though.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Oh and I actually had a yellow, but then had to trade it for a black due to a defect. The black is WAY better. The reason, you can use any color scheme as a theme. With yellow you are really stuck with greens, yellow, and brown. With black you can use any of them. Right now I have crimson for Christmas :)

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh and I actually had a yellow, but then had to trade it for a black due to a defect. The black is WAY better. The reason, you can use any color scheme as a theme. With yellow you are really stuck with greens, yellow, and brown. With black you can use any of them. Right now I have crimson for Christmas :)

If you read his previous post It's not for him it is for his wife and if you are married you know how woman's are. If she wants yellow, he must get yellow. LOL

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

MS Store in Prudential doesn't have any, last I checked was last week but you can check anyway. However, Microsoft Holiday Store in Natick Mall, had yellow 2 weeks ago. Also, you can try MS Store in Braintree, they also might have some. Natick and Braintree are both Holiday Kiosks, and I got my yellow in Natick on black friday and got another yellow 2 weeks ago also in Natick.

Don't bother calling Microsoft #, they always give false info, and in reality you are not calling a store but a national calling center. Before I got my 2nd Lumia, I called them and they said they don't have any at Natick. Went to Natick anyway, and they had yellow in stock. Be quick about it, they sell fast..

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
that's good to know, I'm in Marlborough so Natick is a much easier for me to get to.. I really hope its selling well and not low stock, I feel so bad for all those users that buy androids and find after 3 months how the phones are just CRAP and are stuck for the next 1.5 years..

killzone killzo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I can buy you one from here (Dubai) International version and have it shipped to you. For some reason, we have a huge excess stock of the Lumia here. Apparently, Nokia didn't do a good job of advertising when compared to HTC and Apple (who have ads at every corner of the city).

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
^I read that it got sold out in Dubai. I'll be going to Dubai soon, where can I check out a live demo? Which stores carry it? Does Carrefour or Axiom?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Everyone I finnaly got it !!! whooo Hooooo..... It was the last one Natick did not have any left but they did call for me to Braintree and they held the last one for me
She is going to be sooooo excited....

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Everyone I finnaly got it !!! whooo Hooooo..... It was the last one Natick did not have any left but they did call for me to Braintree and they held the last one for me
She is going to be sooooo excited....

good for you!! very well done sir, yellow does look nice in person doesn't it? =)

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I gave it to her tonight so she can take Photos and videos at the Christmas eve party and for Christmas day.. She is so excited .. I think I might get a little something tonight !!!!! She is really loving it and the color.. Which is a kind of kewl..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2