Google websites does not work at all with Windows Phone 8 IE10 Browser.

generalsu

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
It renders youtube.com perfectly, but does not work well at all with other google websites.

Heck, I cannot even reply to threads using the browser. Every time I click on this text field to type something, the keyboard shows up and hides again.

Anyone has these problems?

JackYoung

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Having the same keyboard issue using this forum.
As far as Google goes...well, idk if you've heard but Google and Microsoft haven't been exactly playing well with each other..
Google just pulled support for all of its WP8 apps so I doubt Google really cares that WP users are getting the butt end of the bargain.
I say meh, I'll just be using Bing when mobile, and Google when I'm on my laptop.

weis

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I've read somewhere that it works if you go to the IE10 settings and set the browser mode into desktop version instead of mobile version. I haven't tried myself but worth a try anyway if you need it...

generalsu

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Having the same keyboard issue using this forum.
As far as Google goes...well, idk if you've heard but Google and Microsoft haven't been exactly playing well with each other..
Google just pulled support for all of its WP8 apps so I doubt Google really cares that WP users are getting the butt end of the bargain.
I say meh, I'll just be using Bing when mobile, and Google when I'm on my laptop.

If that's the case, then why did Google build Google Chrome for Windows 8? All this competition hate is pretty childish.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes