Thinking of buying a Rogers Lumia 920 to use on Bell - Questions

jaykidd3

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I'm thinking of purchasing a Lumia 920 from Rogers here in Canada to use on Bell, and I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys could please help me out with:

1. What's the best/most reliable site to use for unlocking the 920?

2. Is there a way to get the APN settings for Bell?

3. Is the Lumia 920 able to use LTE on Bell's network?

4. Are there any SMS/MMS issues with this phone on Bell's network?

5. Am I able to update the 920 to the latest version if unlocked? When I install new updates will it re-lock my phone?

6. Are there any faults when using this phone on Bell's network?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Noob1ee

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
1. You will have to look around. I bought my code off ebay.

2. Yes, install the "access point" app and it will give you the option to choose Bell to load up Bell's APN settings.

3. Yes.

4. SMS no problem, have not tried MMS.

5. No, as far as I can tell, been using for 2 months.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

day2day

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have an Rogers unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 phone. Have had it 6 months and absolutely love it!! Although I just lost the settings to my mms and Bell(my current provider) is unable to support me as I'm unlocked. Yet I pay mms service fees. Im still searching forums to see if anyone can help me. I highly recommend you buy that phone.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have an Rogers unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 phone. Have had it 6 months and absolutely love it!! Although I just lost the settings to my mms and Bell(my current provider) is unable to support me as I'm unlocked. Yet I pay mms service fees. Im still searching forums to see if anyone can help me. I highly recommend you buy that phone.

Install the Nokia Access Point and it will fix the MMS problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon