Catwalk Images Leaked?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
There is no way they hype up a camera for its imaging capabilities, and hold a launch event for it if it is the same camera as the 920/928. The camera on the phone revealed on the 14th is going to be something much better from the looks of it.

There is also no point in having such a large diameter for the lens opening if it is in fact the same camera as the 920. They have obviously changed the optics in some way or another.

I agree with you man. I have a good feeling it's more than a Lumia device I think they are going to announce apps there as well :)

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
the body is thinner - thats why the lens looks bigger.
come on guys/gals - this is supposed to be the slim model - if it has the same camera as the 920 - and its substantially thinner (30%) and lighter, then wouldnt you buy it?
I like the lens hump. I also have the N8 and the 808 Pureview, so i understand the reasoning behind having the hump.
Now, what do they mean by "more than your eyes can see"? thats what peaks my interest! :)

The "more than your eyes can see" is what i am wondering what it is.. i think there is something new with catwalk. Lets see

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Until I see the full real live photo's of this device I'm going to hold back my thoughts. I don't mind the back camera hump if the camera is worth it in quality of pitchers taken.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just reading the WPcentral front page news about Catwalk and the comments, I think many will be disappointed who are expecting to see something totally different from Lumia 920/Lumia 928.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Again, I don't see the point in holding an event for a version of a phone that has already been released (i.e. 920/928). If it was just another 920/928 then they could have just released it the same way the 928 was released - with not much fanfare.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
yes, posted a comment about this on MNB earlier today.
The sliver hump with the twin LEDs shot, cant be the volume/camera buttons.... the buttons are on the edge of the phone and we are looking at the profile of the phone... so if it was a button, wheres the screen?

EDIT: link to the post i am referring to - i put it a little more eloquently there:)
http://mynokiablog.com/2013/05/13/a...e-of-two-humps/comment-page-2/#comment-855166

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
yes, posted a comment about this on MNB earlier today.
The sliver hump with the twin LEDs shot, cant be the volume/camera buttons.... the buttons are on the edge of the phone and we are looking at the profile of the phone... so if it was a button, wheres the screen?

exactly what I thought. Gonna be an interesting morning for me. Show should go live right as I wake up (ima lazy student person :D )

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
HERE is the link to the images. I don't think it looks bad, I actually REALL LIKE the design, the camera hump is BARELY there. Looks pretty good, I want a better look at the back though, stock images please?

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
OK - major pinch of salt for this rumor...
see the link below, this guy is mentioning being a Nokia employee out of Finland.
He is saying that the sensor in this phone is a 27MP, variable aperture f1.6 to f.2.0, graphene sensor...
weight 145g, thickness 8.7mm
He goes on to reveal a few more notes etc later if you scroll down...
IF what he says is true, this could well be the path for a EOS with a HUGE sensor with virtually no hump!
LeakyLeak: Nokia Catwalk, Nokia Lumia 925 side view. Looks quite slim. : My Nokia Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon