Lumia 720 Hot Pixel Issue?

konai

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm on my second Lumia 720 now and it's the second with hot pixels. The first one had one hot pixel right above the homebutton, the second one has one next to the volume rocker and one on the top..

Should I send it to Nokia? The other devices in the shop may have the same issue.. Have you had hot pixels? I love this phone so much and don't want to go back to my 800.. :cry:

IMG_7763_1.JPG

IMG_7764_1.JPG

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
mine also have the same problem , what u done to solve the problem ?
please help , mine have 4 in my screen

Best bet is to take it to your local Nokia Care point, they should advice and depending on your warranty, either fix it, or replace it with a new unit.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
mine too i also have the same problem, and it is my 2nd lumia 720. :(

That is not nice...maybe a batch that has these issues? I must admit, with most Nokia phones that I have in my life there is always some issues on the screens...not sure what other experience but in my opinion only.

Dean Mu

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
i don't have it. But my L720 has light leak on capacitive button comes out the screen whenever i used dark theme and in low light condition. Anyone notice this issue?

alexnder24

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah maybe all of their lumia 720 has the same hot pixel problem, thats why im confused if i return it again for the 2nd time or just ignore it? Its not visible at all. If the background is black and the brightness is set to high you can notice it if you look very carefully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes