Cant log on to Ruzzle after Upgrade from Lumia 900 to 928

phippsrx

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded to my very sweet Lumia 928 and am loving it. The only problem I have had is that when i re-download the ruzzle app and then try to login in with facebook i receive a message "Not Logged In You are not logged in. Please login and try again.", to which I reply in my head "is this not what I am trying to do?".

Any help would be appreciated. I attached a screen shot.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130527_0002 (1).jpg
    wp_ss_20130527_0002 (1).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Try a clean reinstall. Or, try signing in with Facebook in any other app and see what happens.

If nothing happens, try a soft reset. Nothing else? It's quite new anyway, so...hard reset.

phippsrx

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Try a clean reinstall. Or, try signing in with Facebook in any other app and see what happens.

If nothing happens, try a soft reset. Nothing else? It's quite new anyway, so...hard reset.

Thanks!! I will give it a try. Its really not that big of a deal anyway. I just started a new profile like mrcrusha829. Also just wanted to bring it up in the community in case it is a symptom of some larger issue with facebook linked games etc.

phippsrx

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Same here.. lost all my progress. Started a new profile logging into Ruzzle without Facebook. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Actually I was just able to get back in!! Not sure why this worked but I logged OUT of my facebook app then logged into Ruzzle using facebook login and it took me to the facebook login page. Hope this works for you.

mrcrusha829

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Actually I was just able to get back in!! Not sure why this worked but I logged OUT of my facebook app then logged into Ruzzle using facebook login and it took me to the facebook login page. Hope this works for you.

HOLY !@#$.!!!... this worked for me too... you are AWESOMESAUCE!!!... million thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786