Hi, i got Nokia Lumia 720. The problem is while i download any attachment from my mails i cannot find it in my phone. For eg: if i hae downloaded a attachment which is a music file, it shows me download but then when i go to my music i don't see it there. While when i go back to my mail and click the attachment it plays the music but doesn't give me any kind of option whether i would like to save it or not. Can please someone help me out on how to solve this issue or where this phone normally save your downloads? Thanks for the help.

Regards,
    Ajit
    06-30-2013 01:55 AM
    Hi, i got Nokia Lumia 720. The problem is while i download any attachment from my mails i cannot find it in my phone. For eg: if i hae downloaded a attachment which is a music file, it shows me download but then when i go to my music i don't see it there. While when i go back to my mail and click the attachment it plays the music but doesn't give me any kind of option whether i would like to save it or not. Can please someone help me out on how to solve this issue or where this phone normally save your downloads? Thanks for the help.

Regards,
    Ajit
    You can't save music files that you receive on email. I haven't tried saving videos.
    You can save pictures though, and they appear under "saved pictures" in the photos hub.
    06-30-2013 02:22 AM
    Hi! On pictures you can press the three dots when you have opened it and press save to phone. Maybe it's the same for music files? I can't try, because I don't have any music file in my inbox.
    06-30-2013 02:24 AM
    Nope when i play this music it doesnt give me the three dots option
    06-30-2013 12:56 PM
    Ok, then I don't know
    06-30-2013 02:15 PM