Email Download Problem

Ajit Nair

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i got Nokia Lumia 720. The problem is while i download any attachment from my mails i cannot find it in my phone. For eg: if i hae downloaded a attachment which is a music file, it shows me download but then when i go to my music i don't see it there. While when i go back to my mail and click the attachment it plays the music but doesn't give me any kind of option whether i would like to save it or not. Can please someone help me out on how to solve this issue or where this phone normally save your downloads? Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ajit

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i got Nokia Lumia 720. The problem is while i download any attachment from my mails i cannot find it in my phone. For eg: if i hae downloaded a attachment which is a music file, it shows me download but then when i go to my music i don't see it there. While when i go back to my mail and click the attachment it plays the music but doesn't give me any kind of option whether i would like to save it or not. Can please someone help me out on how to solve this issue or where this phone normally save your downloads? Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ajit

You can't save music files that you receive on email. I haven't tried saving videos.
You can save pictures though, and they appear under "saved pictures" in the photos hub.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi! On pictures you can press the three dots when you have opened it and press save to phone. Maybe it's the same for music files? I can't try, because I don't have any music file in my inbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon