random restarts

KUMAR MAYANK VIPAL

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
whenever i am using internet on my phone it shuts down without any warning and then freezes with a nokia logo on and it leaves me helpless until the battery is completly drained and phone is switched off.and when it is connected to a charger again it switches on ..this problem has landed me in serious trouble a couple of times specially when the battery is fully charged it takes 10-12 hours...for the phone to switch off...pls help...:cry:

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
whenever i am using internet on my phone it shuts down without any warning and then freezes with a nokia logo on and it leaves me helpless until the battery is completly drained and phone is switched off.and when it is connected to a charger again it switches on ..this problem has landed me in serious trouble a couple of times specially when the battery is fully charged it takes 10-12 hours...for the phone to switch off...pls help...:cry:

When the phone freezes, have you tried a soft reset (Power + Volume Down buttons for 15 secs). This usually restarts the phone.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Maybe you must do a hard-reset on your phone and start from fresh and see how things go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes