My Experience with Nokia Care

wokuku

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I want to share my experience with Nokia Care which was totally awesome

My Lumia had two issues (very common) before the repair
1) Dust inside front camera lense
2) loose battery (or something else) inside the phone

I contacted Nokia Care via their online system on July 8th and received the shipping label on the same day. I took out the sim card, reset the phone, and shipped it the next day.

Nokia Care completed the repair on July 16th and shipped the phone back to me via second day air. I just got the phone back today and upon inspection I couldn't be happier. Not only have they fixed all the issues. They also replaced the back plate with a brand new one! I wasn't really expecting that. My original back plate had some dents on the side due to drop as well as scratches all over the plate. Now it is as if I have a brand new phone :smile:

On another note, restoring the phone from backup could be smoother. Apparently you can only restore the phone during the initial setup stage and you can only do it via cellular data [it is not possible to configure wifi at this point]. I wasn't aware of that the first time around since my sim was still in my old phone. So I though I could just get thru the initial setup and restore afterward but nope. I had to reset the phone, put the sim card in to get cellular data, and do the restore.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome. Only hope that Nokia Care in India can at least be at par with that in your country.
Here in India, they don't even know what they are talking half the time.
They don't even know the functions that the customer is talking about. Hope it changes with time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes