MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Hahahaha I wasn't sure about the spelling and too lazy to check. I will wait some extra days than paying tax :p

Lol, yea ditto. Tax and whatever color camera grip they send me xD ---preferable a camera grip of the same color as the phone... but does not matter all too much.

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol, yea ditto. Tax and whatever color camera grip they send me xD ---preferable a camera grip of the same color as the phone... but does not matter all too much.
The camera grip is def a plus. I can use it with my tri pod. Is there any camera lens that can support up to 25 seconds of exposure?

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

I bet that if they aren't smart and pair random colors with people orders, then there will be a large enough group of people who could just then have a swapping party where people just pay for shipping and then we could all swap to get the right colors. We are a WP community, so I think it could happen.

shadyghost

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft is killing me here. Still no shipments? Augh. What is the point of preordering? I knew I should have just gone with ATT. Oh well. Any one have an updated shipment date?

blackbox1

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Like someone has already mentioned in this thread, I think it's worth the wait considering you are receiving a free camera grip and no taxes. Here's hoping that the same thing happens to the 1020 as the Surface, in terms of shipping of course.

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft is killing me here. Still no shipments? Augh. What is the point of preordering? I knew I should have just gone with ATT. Oh well. Any one have an updated shipment date?

Since we seem to have AT&T as well as Microsoft's online store buyers responding on this thread are there *any* MS online store buyers who have a status that includes "Shipped" with a green checkmark?

Techiedude

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white phone and prefer a white grip. If I receive black, I will keep mine sealed and am willing to do a straight up trade to someone with a sealed white grip.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
I should have taken a half day and just drove the MS store on Friday (40 min away). I am tempted to cancel and just do that.

I'm tempted but then again...im lazy and do not feel like driving across town and waste gas $$. Its about a 40 minute drive for me as well.

Do we get the free grip if we do this?

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
We need get a obsession of Lumia 1020 therapy session

I've been needing that the last few+ months...I swear, I've lost sleep over this phone. Checking for new leaks everyday for this phone since the first EOS rumors. It's been insane...I've never been this obsessed with a piece of tech before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos