I need an Active Tile clock. Please!

SRVwannab

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
As I mentioned in a thread yesterday, I have moved from the HTC 8x to the Nokia 920.

On my HTC there was an active tile that showed the time in big letters that I had at the top of my home screen. Unfortunately, that app is not available for the 920. This brings me to today's question... Is there an App that has the time in reasonably large numbers? I don't mind paying for the app, but for the life of me, I haven't been able to find one.

I realize it isn't that big of a deal, but I'm a creature of habit and I would like to be able the see the time at a glance when I unlock my phone. I also realize that there is lock in the upper right hand corner of the screen, but I would like it way larger so that it could be easily seen at a glance.

In advance, thanks for the community!!

Samst22

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, no tile apart from the HTC app can be actually 'live' and update in real time. Thus a clock tile wouldn't work great as it would only update every 15 mins or whatever the live tile update time is. I'm sure there are some apps like this but not much use. The HTC app is special but hopefully real time updating tiles might be brought in in a future update.

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Sadly i don't think one exists.

There was a bit of a push on these forums to try and get Nokia to notice a live tile clock app called TimeMe and perhaps take it on, but the problem with that is it can only update every 30 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss