Frustrated to the max!!!!

Ashley Usery

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have an HTC 8X and all was well until the last update which I think was Purtico (w/e it was called) I am no longer gettin multimedia messages and the initial group message. It making me upset. So I am always kinda lost and people are just thinking im ignoring their message even though Im not, I will get the replies but not the initial message. Ive called and been to AT&T countless time I am now on my 3rd replacement phone ane we've change the sim card a bunch and nthn has changed....w/e they do during troubleshooting is only temporary. I like the but these little things are pissing me off. Im so over it!!!!! HELP!!!!

Drack648

May 23, 2013
Visit site

ShoShoFresh

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
SAME EXACT PROBLEM WITH MY LUMIA 920!! Did it start about a month ago?? Let me know, I've gone through a very similar process with AT&T (new sim, replacement phone). I did notice that the problem seems to show itself during the restoration of my text backup, so I am trying to determine if there is an old MMS message that is messing everything up or clogging the system!! But shoot me a message and we can try to troubleshoot together since AT&T is clearly lost and has no clue

Ashley Usery

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
yea it started bout a month or to ago but thanks ill try the connection set up. im at a stand still now i even called htc and they were acting kinda lost... its like their blaming one another...eeeeek

ShoShoFresh

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Go to outlook.com, and create a new folder (name it anything; I named mine "messages"). Click on the "message history" tab, hit select all, hit move and move your messages to this new folder (let it run right on through the date of when you first spotted this happening). I had the same problem, moved my text history through the first of July, and now it's been working fine for the past 4 or 5 days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2