Calling via Speech Hangs Up?

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this? When using my bluetooth connection in my car, if I use the speech program to dial a number, it will pull up the name and start to dial but then it hangs up. It seems to only do this in my car as seems to work when just using the phone. Anyone else had issues with this using your bluetooth connection in the car? By the way, every other aspect of the bluetooth in the car seems to work including incoming and outgoing texting by voice. Thanks.

Tom Niccoli

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've had this exact experience with both my Lumia 822 and Lumia 928. Also wondering why... Car is 2007 Toyota Prius - I'm figuring the problem may lie on the car's end...

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Well.....my car is related to yours as it is a 2008 Lexus LS460.....and I was thinking it was the car as well. Although, after my post today, I was in the car with my wife and showing her what it did and dialed her mobile number via speech command, and, of course, it worked perfectly! Go figure. But it is strange that no such problem with the texting via the car bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon