Nokia Pro Cam for Lumia 820

jlanzac

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Could you provide the configuration for the proxy? I mean how you have implemented it, the OS, packages. And modifications

Thanks

Sent from jlanza_lumia820 (RM-825_eu_spain_377) using Tapatalk

slivovica

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey people, is front camera working for you on L820 in ProCam ??? For me not. App is terminated. Can anyone verify this? Thx.

Last edited:

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Cheers it worked if you cant download the app and you get the error message just go back to WiFi then click your network and turn Proxy Off and download :)

The Holgatron

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
When I get to the store the Pro Cam app says "Not available for your device". I have a Lumia 820 with the region change and proxy on. Anything else I can try?

The Holgatron

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Got it sussed now, I had to change the time zone as well (Arizona) as the region (US) and use the proxy to get the store to let me download the app. Once the download had begun I had the error message 805a0258, I left the window open, turned off proxy and then it let me download the app. Works great.

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Yes !!! Finally I Got Cam Pro on My 820

its showing Attention required
how to then download this app

Once the proxy hack has rerouted you to the Nokia US store, you need to disable the proxy and switch back to your normal WiFi connection to download anything.
The hack only opens seems to open the store front end.

If you are getting "Not available for your device" back out of the store and press it again - I had to do this 3 times before AppFolders was available for me.

TheRem

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I got it working on my Lumia 520. Thanks! :)

BTW: I was able to install SophieLens PRO on my Lumia 520 using the proxy trick. ;)

Last edited:

Ash Walker

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I have Lumia 620, but I can't install Nokia Pro Camera. I changed my region to USA (restart) and my time zone to Arizona. I turned on Wi-Fi and set on proxy and do what is descriped on the first post. Then I go to store and there is no NPC. I installed Nokia App Updates and i found NPC, clock on it aaand.. "The app is not available for your device". Please tell me what I should do to get NPC.
PS: I'm with Amber update

Last edited:

Borisius

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Worked for my 820! Thank you very much.
I was surprised how different market offers (a lot more and different apps) are in US region.

Kristijan87

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
It's working now on my 620, thanks! I honestly don't see why Nokia isn't pushing this app to every WP8 Lumia when it's obvious that lower end devices can run it. I mean, sure, perhaps it isn't FULLY optimised for 620 or 720 but hey, it's working, actually...

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Just installed it on my 820. Thx.
When I tried to install the Pro Cam, I got the Error Code 805e0258 message. I switched off the Proxy and everything, and it didn't work. Then I removed my wifi connection and reconnect it. It worked then.

Thx anyway. :kiss:

fune90

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hi! today after the Amber upgrade I've tried that procedure this morning to install Nokia Pro Cam but when it begins the installation, after the download, it reports error 8000ffff... now when I open nokia collection a popup appears "I can not connect to the store now. controls the data network or try again later".
Please help me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon