Headphone skip button no longer working after amber

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I use Munito SV in ear headphones. They are designed to use with IOS devices (has volume up,down and play skip buttons) before amber the button to skip songs worked , but after I updated, no more. Any advice?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
On my headphones, there is a +, -, and "main"...or action. I use the Action button to skip songs: one press for Play/Pause...a double tap to skip forward, and a triple tap to skip backwards.

Try those, see if the "play" button initiates any of those actions. I have not used the headset in the last 12 hours though, so I haven't tested mine either.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
On my headphones, there is a +, -, and "main"...or action. I use the Action button to skip songs: one press for Play/Pause...a double tap to skip forward, and a triple tap to skip backwards.

Try those, see if the "play" button initiates any of those actions. I have not used the headset in the last 12 hours though, so I haven't tested mine either.

my headphones are exactly the same I just couldn't explain it. I double tapped to skip and realized they weren't working

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes