Windows Phone 8 GDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have currently installed Windows Phone 8 GDR3 Beta on my Nokia Lumia 920, but i was wonderin if the final GDR3 trough OTA is available, i need to flash my 920 or can i just update from GDR3 beta to GDR3 final?

Regards Credo.

MyThIc3LiTe

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Question is, will you be able to Bittersweet without any issues? Not sure I want to update to GDR3 right now anyways, I'm happy to wait for a Bittersweet dev rom to show up and flash that to my dev phone.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
On gdr3 on Lumia 920 having issues with Facebook and on most apps, a little bit of the next page is showing don't think it was like that before and will hard reset fix?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The final release of GDR3 is not currently available, only the preview version you installed is. We expect a final version to be released sometime near November / December time which your carriers will provide for you OTA. You won't need to do any special flashing or process to get the final release, just keep checking for updates and one day it will appear.

In the mean time you can find a GDR 3 thread in the Windows Phone 8 forum or a preview forum for GDR 3 to discuss the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes