Nokia Repair Centre

Nick Kane

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
On Monday UPS came to collect my Lumia 925 and today it arrived with Nokia in Norwich. The device had a fault with the headphone jack which meant that sound only came through the right earphone on each of the three sets I tested on it. Can anybody with experience tell me more about how Nokia will handle this?

How long roughly until my phone or a replacement is sent out?
What have your experiences with the Nokia Repair Centre been like?

Thanks!

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone back from Nokia repair (in the USA). I shipped it out on Oct 14th and it returned on the 29th. My issue was that NFC wouldn't work. I did a hard reset and it still wouldn't work. Nokia says they flashed the phone and now its working. (they sent me the same phone back)

Nick Kane

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
So on the whole was it good service?

The most recent events in the repair log for my phone are as follows:

30/10/2013 19:13:32 Note Nokia Create Return response. Event Code : Response Code : SUCCESS Response Description :SUCCESSFULLY ADDED TO AFTERSALES ACCELERATOR
30/10/2013 19:24:39 Note Nokia Update Event response. Event Code : RECEIVED Response Code : ERR_ECON_037 Response Description Invalid Order/Consignment

I haven't got a clue what these actually mean but lets hope my phone is being repaired!

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
mine never had a crazy status like that. Just said..."arrived at repair facility" and "in repair" then finally "returned". Over all I was fine with the process. I just wish I had a more detailed status and return date. But they fixed it.. so im happy.

AlexanderPD

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
i read about lot of people with lumia 925 and headphone jack problems, you know? I had problems too and had to send my lumia back in warrancy :(
looks like its pretty weak, we must be careful using it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon