Playlists

JayinKy

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nokia 920 and Xbox Music pass. I want to be able to create playlists. I consider myself a techno geek and cant figure this out. I understand that creating / maintaining them on the phone is worthless. Shouldn't I be able to do this through the win 8.1 desktop app or via the web? I create a playlist on the Xbox music website and put songs in it. The playlists appear on my phone but no content will. What am I doing wrong? If it matters I have no music of my own just what I get from Xbox music. Thanks.

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Playlists don't sync for me either. Luckily there's Spotify and Rdio to tide you over until Microsoft sort their sh1t out.

JayinKy

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
That stinks. I really like the service and have a lot of time invested into the music I have cached but can't see spending $10 a month without playlists.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You can definitely make and maintain playlists on wp8.

#1 Start with your first album or single song and select "add to now playing"

#2 Go to whatever next album or song you want to add and select the same, "add to now playing.

#3 Once you have all the songs/albums you want for a playlist, hit the options and save as playlist/name it.

FBirraque

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
You can definitely make and maintain playlists on wp8.

#1 Start with your first album or single song and select "add to now playing"

#2 Go to whatever next album or song you want to add and select the same, "add to now playing.

#3 Once you have all the songs/albums you want for a playlist, hit the options and save as playlist/name it.

Great but how can we sync this Playlist with PC W8.1 and surface 2?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon