Changed my SIM card, and push notifs are off (whatsapp & line)

tositem

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, this morning i decided to change my phone simcard with differrent operator. But it caused a problem: i don't get push notification for whatsapp and Line. Emails are okay, but those chat app are my main chat app. I've tried to restart and soft reset my phone but got no result.

Is there any way to have the notifs back again? Before i go to factory reset. Thanks in advance for your help!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi, this morning i decided to change my phone simcard with differrent operator. But it caused a problem: i don't get push notification for whatsapp and Line. Emails are okay, but those chat app are my main chat app. I've tried to restart and soft reset my phone but got no result.

Is there any way to have the notifs back again? Before i go to factory reset. Thanks in advance for your help!

I m not PRO, still My post could attract others in here as the thread moves up..

could you explain what happened next.. did you ReLogin in the apps?? I m not sure about this as Line works without SIM information[I have read like that] not about whatsapp...

tositem

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thank you so much! So yeah,i just switched my simcard with differrent operator, and i didnt need to log in or such. But both apps didnt received any notifs, unless i open it. And i get my phone off contract.

Wish there's a way to fix it, and i don't want to factory reset my phone.

redevil_saNEsh

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
If u blocked background run then unblock it and block it again.. If not then do the same like block it and unblock.. And how u put battery saver?? Always on????

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Mostly you are not getting consistent internet from this operator thats what causes push on these messaging apps to fail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon