Nokia lumia 1020 pd-95g case mishap?

reconrevelations

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So I bought the brand new nokia lumia 1020 last sunday November the 3rd with AT&T. The phone is absolutely phenomenal, one little thing though, when I purchased the device I backordered the new PD-95G case that comes for free with rebait on the 1020, and they shipped it to my house... well they sent me the wrong color, I made sure that the guy who sold the phone to me chose the yellow one, and they shipped me the black one. I haven't taken it out of its case yet and still have all paperwork. I don't know who to contact, how, or what to say, or do... please help.

EDIT: I signed up for a 2 year contract and that's how I got it for free, all I have to do is send the receipt for my phone, to get the refund. Again anything that you can, please help me...

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
If they sent you the black when you specifically requested the yellow, definitely complain. Even if they sent the black one because yellow was temporarily out of stock, it's highly unprofessional of them to do that without checking with you first and alerting you of the problem. Again, I would complain, complain, complain! Hope you're able to get your yellow 1020.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If they sent you the black when you specifically requested the yellow, definitely complain. Even if they sent the black one because yellow was temporarily out of stock, it's highly unprofessional of them to do that without checking with you first and alerting you of the problem. Again, I would complain, complain, complain! Hope you're able to get your yellow 1020.

It's not the actual phone that's the wrong color. It's the case that was on backorder. Go into AT&T with the case, try to keep it unopened in it's original packaging. Explain what happened, they should be able to exchange there. If that doesn't work, call AT&T customer support and tell them what happened.

reconrevelations

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
apparently they said that only black and white are supported with the rebate... I wish they would have told me this, instead of making me think I was getting WHAT I WANTED.

reconrevelations

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So apparently Nokia and att have completely removed the yellow color from both of their sales, now I can't buy it unless I want to spend over a hundred and fifty dollars to the UK amazon... ATT customer service weren't and help either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes