How to restore menu view in lumia 620

shelzds

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, recently bought a lumia 620. My app menu view is now showing in category wise as apps statting with "A" under "A" category and like wise till "z". how to restore it to default simple list view in lumia phones? thanks in advance

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It automatically shows the apps alphabetized once a certain number of apps have been installed. I do not recall the exact number, but someone else would know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, recently bought a lumia 620. My app menu view is now showing in category wise as apps statting with "A" under "A" category and like wise till "z". how to restore it to default simple list view in lumia phones? thanks in advance

The apps were always in alphabetical order, once you past a certain number of apps it gets the category setting. It's very convenient when you have lots of apps cause all you do is tap the letter and you get a grid, then tap the letter you want and all the apps under there come up.

I'd assume the only way to convert back is to reduce your apps or a hard reset.

shelzds

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Haha because this is my new phone, getting used with it. Bought it 3 days before, got worried after seeing a sudden change in the look. Thanks for all the replies. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The apps were always in alphabetical order, once you past a certain number of apps it gets the category setting. It's very convenient when you have lots of apps cause all you do is tap the letter and you get a grid, then tap the letter you want and all the apps under there come up.

I'd assume the only way to convert back is to reduce your apps or a hard reset.
It requires a hard reset after deleting the apps. Just deleting apps and soft resetting won't change the view.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes