songs while on call please help

tannushaik7934

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
i have nokia lumia 720 my issue is i cant hear any backgroung music
like songs, games music, anything on backgroung.. music player is surfing but sound is not coming.. even on headset...
i have even searched it on google but all issues were about hearing the bckgrnd music by both parties.. but my issue is i myself also unable to hear sound plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helppppp:grincry::grincry::grincry::grincry::grincry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: songs while on call plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helppppp

Soft reset? Hard reset? Get a replacement? Not sure what else to offer.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

i have nokia lumia 720 my issue is i cant hear any backgroung music
like songs, games music, anything on backgroung.. music player is surfing but sound is not coming.. even on headset...

Music player is surfing? Where? In an Ocean?

To be honest I'm unable to understand what you are trying to say here. The thread title and your post share the same relation as I and Barrack Obama do.

First of all, NO you can't listen to music when attending a call. Who in the world would like to listen to songs when taking a call?

As for your post try a soft reset or if it persists then go to to customer care.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Music player is surfing? Where? In an Ocean?

To be honest I'm unable to understand what you are trying to say here. The thread title and your post share the same relation as I and Barrack Obama do.

First of all, NO you can't listen to music when attending a call. Who in the world would like to listen to songs when taking a call?

As for your post try a soft reset or if it persists then go to to customer care.

Be nice now. :p

Yeah I was a bit confused as well but thought I would start with the basics.

tannushaik7934

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

:p sorryyy...
actually i used to listen to songs in my xperia phone.. so thought in 720 also i can..
and by the question i mean tat.. music player is playing the song but i am unable to hear it..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

actually i used to listen to songs in my xperia phone.. so thought in 720 also i can..

So you used to listen to music while on a call??? Is that what I'm understanding?

and by the question i mean tat.. music player is playing the song but i am unable to hear it..

As well you're saying that the music continues to play while you're on the call? Mine doesn't do that.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Symbian phones could play songs during a call. I had tried once out of curiosity in my old Nokia 5233. Unfortunately this cannot be done in current Lumia range or any WP as a matter of fact.

As for the part that the music keeps playing and you're not able to listen, does this happen every time? or with all music or videos?
This is because some users face a similar sort of issue when playing songs downloaded using Nokia Mix(Nokia Music). If this is the case, restart your phone or do a soft reset. It should fix things.

Do a soft reset by pressing and holding the vol down+power keys together for 10 secs. Update after you try this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2