Factory reset = phone stuck

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I've got a problem and I'm getting worried. Today I wanted to reset my phone to factory settings so I have almost done it.... the phone keeps displaying turning cogs and that's been like this for about an hour. What should I do? Should I just wait? try to turn it off?

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I have done the soft reset and the phone screen just informed me that it needs charging so I plugged it in and I'm back to the screen with cogs again....

jdandison

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine blue screened, I flashed it with Nokia Care Suite and it was fine - there are loads of tutorials on how to do that. If you're uncomfortable, start a repair with Nokia.

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
So I have visited Vodafone store (That's where I got my phone from) and the phone has been sent to repair.... Waiting time 7-9 days.... That is a killer :-/

Pavel Gotze

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Heh Goodluck :) In past i have problems with freezing, my device just switched off randomly. But i did not have any issue longer time. I changed firmware to IT version 3049 (before i had DE version 3047) and updated to GDR3. I dont know, what from these 2 things helped, but from that time no issues anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes