Bluetooth not disconnecting after use issue

veghov

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Well i finally had to make a post, kind of embarrassing beeing the family tech guy. :p Anyhow my mother recently got her Lumia 820, and has been enjoying thus far, but she recently encountered an issue when she tried to connect it to the cars (BMW 3 series) Bluetooth system. The phone connected fine and the call audio is working, however the issue shes currently having is when she stops or walks away from the car, the phone still thinks its connected to the cars bluetooth system.(This even happens when she is away from the car) This then logically causes the phone to think it is supposed to output the audio trough the bluetooth system when its really supposed to output trough the internal ear speaker, making it impossible to call with the internal speaker. This issue is only resolved by re-enabling bluetooth on the phone. If anyone got a soloution to this annyoing issue i'm sure my mother would really appreciate it. :excited:

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue on my 520. Tried twice, today, to phone home before realising that Bluetooth was still on, even though I was nowhere near my car.

jamonkko

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with Lumia 1020. It is quite annoying because it seems to happen every time now when I leave my car. And when you try to call anyone you cannot hear anything because it thinks it is still connected to the car and tries to use the car audio system. So you need to always uncheck the bluetooth from the call view after leaving from car.

It also seems that sometimes when I enter the car, it does not connect, although it thinks it is connected.

I have Honda Accord 2009 and the bluetooth worked great with lumia 800 as well as iPhone5.

I could try to return the phone for repair, maybe it is hw issue?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes