Lumia 820 unlock, have correct code but PUK required! HELP

vitzpics

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have an AT&T nokia lumia 820. I requested the unlock code and received a 20 digit number. I am currently in India, so I power down, put in an Indian sim turn on, get a screen that says
"This Sim card can only be used on specific networks. Contact your customer service center for the unlock code. 10 attempts remaining"

I enter my 20 digit code provided TWICE by ATandT and it says incorrect pin briefly and the text says: "This SIM card can only be used on specific networks and it's blocked. Contact your customer service center for the unblock code" and it says PUK required. I contacted airtel (the indian sim company) and got the PUK but it still doesnt work and I get a message that says 'sim error' every time.

Any suggestions?!

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
You should try unlocking with a different sim card. Also be careful and count the number of times you are doing it, otherwise the phone will be permanently locked to AT&T.

vitzpics

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I've tried using a few different sims to unlock, all have the same issue. I've tried unlocking MANY times but always with the right code, does this mean it could be permanently locked. It ALWAYS says Incorrect Pin and then goes to the PUK screen

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
AT&T CEllphones very disappointing nowadays because i have same happend last week because i have 710 i upgrade that but right now could not work properly asking me unlock code pin code its mean irritating ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon