Volume changes doesn't change volume

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this glitch first on Christmas morning when I was using Pandora, the volume wouldn't change and I had to restart the phone to male it work again, then again two days after but using the music and video app. Now again as I type this, I have the developers preview updates along with gdr3 and Nokia black. Am I the only one experiencing this?

dougplanet

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
This started to happen to me over the holidays as well (haven't got the Black update yet - Telus in Canada).

What else is weird is that if you stop what you're listening to, change the volume, and start something new, it'll start playing back at the new volume, but is unadjustable after that.

DLG_

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I also have/had this since I got my lumia 920 in February last year. My only solution so far is to restart my phone and not use the music and video app but Nokia mixradio instead. I have no solution for Pandora or the whole problem.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I also have/had this since I got my lumia 920 in February last year. My only solution so far is to restart my phone and not use the music and video app but Nokia mixradio instead. I have no solution for Pandora or the whole problem.

I had a 920 before I got this 1020 about 3 months ago but never had this problem, good to know I'm not he only one experiencing this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon