Hard reset lost purchase apps

zenkinz

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Due to the duplicate photos I had no choice but to hard reset the phone.

Despite registering the phone with the same account, I notices that all my previously purchased app are no longer available for install, and I have to repurchase the apps!

Any idea how I can reinstall ny purchase apps?

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Due to the duplicate photos I had no choice but to hard reset the phone.

Despite registering the phone with the same account, I notices that all my previously purchased app are no longer available for install, and I have to repurchase the apps!

Any idea how I can reinstall ny purchase apps?

When I recently reset my phone I noticed that too (of course I backed up my phone BEFORE the reset) but I just clicked the buy and it said already paid.
But I would reinstall from your purchase history list in the store online where it says reinstall and (not from the app's page) and it directly contacts your phone and appears on the list on your phone with no BUY or TRY options after you hit Reinstall & that worked for me too, and make sure data and Wi-Fi is active

Last edited:

zenkinz

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I did backup but I chose not to restore to ensure I have a clean system (due to the duplicate photo problem I want to start afresh) let me try and "buy" and hopefully it recognises my purchase history. MS app store is really poor, and very difficult to reach developer or seek refund 😠

Update: indeed I could install without having to repurchase again. Thanks!

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I did backup but I chose not to restore to ensure I have a clean system (due to the duplicate photo problem I want to start afresh) let me try and "buy" and hopefully it recognises my purchase history. MS app store is really poor, and very difficult to reach developer or seek refund ��

Update: indeed I could install without having to repurchase again. Thanks!

Reinstall it from your purchase history list at the online store NOT from the app page and not from your phone or the store link from your phone and click Reinstall If you don't log on it won't recognize you and you might have to pay Do you know what mean ?
I didn't say useTry or Buy I said when you use the link ONLINE -Reinstall it DOESN'T say that, only Contacting your phone.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
The Store will show "Try" and "Buy" even for programs you've paid for and uninstalled. When you go to reinstall, click the Buy button. The Store will tell you that you've already paid for the app and ask if you want to install that app.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Go to windowsphone.com and log into your account. Click on your phone on the upper right corner and click on purchase history. You can reinstall all your apps from there.

zenkinz

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Reinstall it from your purchase history list at the online store NOT from the app page and not from your phone or the store link from your phone and click Reinstall If you don't log on it won't recognize you and you might have to pay Do you know what mean ?
I didn't say useTry or Buy I said when you use the link ONLINE -Reinstall it DOESN'T say that, only Contacting your phone.

thanks, I understand what you mean, I was saying I will try the method of clicking the buy button to install and indeed the store was aware that I have purchases the app despite me clicking on the buy button.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thanks, I understand what you mean, I was saying I will try the method of clicking the buy button to install and indeed the store was aware that I have purchases the app despite me clicking on the buy button.

So it worked out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2