Nokia Camera Bracketing problem

alihansayin

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to take bracketing photo and i found problem in camera program. When i set iso and shutter speed, program doesnt let me to change expose level and 3 photos is different expose levels but absolutely no differense .No underexpose.and overexpose. Its not possible to make perfect hdr photo with auto settings because of every photo is different iso and shutter speed.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
If you set ISO and shutter speed -you've just LOCKED it into those settings, why would bracketing work? You've locked it into that exposure setting.
Bracketing only works with AUTO. I just checked and all photos I set to ISO 400 / 1/800 sec
The 3 pictures -all Exposure compensation were -5.0 and ISO 400 & 1/800 sec and I enabled bracketing.

alihansayin

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
If you set ISO and shutter speed -you've just LOCKED it into those settings, why would bracketing work? You've locked it into that exposure setting.
Bracketing only works with AUTO. I just checked and all photos I set to ISO 400 / 1/800 sec -all Exposure compensation were -5.0 and I enabled bracketing.

You enabled bracketing but did you check photos expose details after? I am sure your all photos is same. Golden rule to create hdr photo to under and over expose with same iso shutter speed and 0 -1 -2 expose. you are talking about -5 expose.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to take bracketing photo and i found problem in camera program. When i set iso and shutter speed, program doesnt let me to change expose level and 3 photos is different expose levels but absolutely no differense .No underexpose.and overexpose. Its not possible to make perfect hdr photo with auto settings because of every photo is different iso and shutter speed.

Lol, ok so bracketing works by taking 3 photos with 3 different shutter speeds. Quick, medium, and slow. If you lock shutter speed, you just defeated the way bracketing/HDR works. But on the other hand, you should lock ISO so the noise in the HDR is equal.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
IF bracketing worked when I set to -0.5EV to +0.5EV then there would be 3 different EV for the 3 photos I took when I set ISO and shutter speed.
But there were not all were -0.5. IF bracketing worked when you set ISO and shutter speed when checking picture info one picture would have been -0.5,
one would have been 0.0 and one would have been +0.5 but that's not what picture info (details) said ALL were -.05. when I checked AFTER I took 3 pictures using bracketing and setting ISO and shutter speed.
-even when I set bracketing to -1EV to +1EV bracketing was the same when I set ISO and shutter speed when I checked picture info after I took photos. Bracketing does not work when you set ISO and shutter speed. it doesn't matter if you set -1EV to +1EV or -2EV to +2EV etc . Bracketing does not work when you LOCK ISO and Shutter speed by manually setting it. Different EV Bracketing only shows in picture info ( details) when set to AUTO

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes