WiFi no automatically Connecting to known netbooks (home & work).

Andy Dunikowski

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
No problems until recently. I've noticed at Home & Work where I spend 90% of my time the WiFi has not connected (and I end up using my Data Plan). So once I notice it I have to connect manually and its fine. Both networks show up in advanced at "known".

Is this a "bug" caused by a recent update?

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I tend to have these problems with my Nook and typically I resolve them by rebooting my phone and on occasion turning the wifi off and on on the other deivce. Don't know if this is a known issue but it happens regular enough to me that it should be. Sometimes when I go to turn on internet sharing, it just times out. Again, a reboot is in order. a real PITA but at least it solves it. Nokia needs to take a look at that.

Sai Tej

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh I too am facing this issue. For the last 1 month both the office and home networks were easily accessible. Suddenly from last night I notice my browser is not connecting to the net. Retyping the password (it accepts the password!), restarting the router, restarting the phone...nothing works. I am clueless how to get my phone online.

BiggishTuba558

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with a netbook which needs the authentication via browser. I have to insert the password every time that my Lumia finds the netbook because it tells my intervention is required.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes