Volume control and sound issues post Black update for AT&T 920

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Well guys, from Microsoft Chat I was told that it might be a hardware issue. What do you think? We do not have any Nokia Center here in Romania, not anymore since 2 years ago. Damn it again. I hate my phone these day when the Volume is non responsive.

bowlinballs95

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
The app seemed to be the problem for me. Uninstalled Stop the Music! and installed a new one, Stop the Music (no !), and haven't had a problem since. The app didn't give me any problems when I was on Amber but I guess something is messed up with it on Lumia Black. Happy now that I don't have to constantly restart my phone anymore!

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Changing from a different stop music app does not solve volume control bug!!! I've tried all and mostly YouTube videos I won't have control of volume!!

freakf43

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I sell nokia windows phones in my country to make a some cash, and it amazing how many bugs and factory defects these phones have. What is the problem with MIcrosoft/Nokia? We should all complaint to Nokia and make our voice be heard about this issue.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I been having the same problem everyone listed here. I'm on att Lumia 1020 with black/gdr3 and developer preview. This is the only problem I have with my phone, Nokia has to do something about this

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Changing from a different stop music app does not solve volume control bug!!! I've tried all and mostly YouTube videos I won't have control of volume!!
Which YouTube app are you using? Maybe that has the same issue, I have no problems with myTube.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Which YouTube app are you using? Maybe that has the same issue, I have no problems with myTube.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta
actually its not the app! It does it when I pull up a desktop YouTube video , music app like my metro radio or my iheart . A reset fixes for a while so

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed it this week, I did the same thing restarted it and it started working again. That's all we can do for now. Hopefully the 8.1 update fixes this bug...

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
It is NOT hardware related.
My phone was doing that from day 1. I moved from France to Spain, went to a Nokia care center for another unrelated issue. They installed the spanish rom instead of the french one. Since then, never had the sound problem again. So it's not hardware related.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ermmmm...

So my phone (L920) has no sound at all. But unlike most of you I already restarted about 7 times and still there's no sound. :|

I am at a loss here. I can hear sound with headphones plugged in. But if I unplug the headphones, there is no sound at all. :|

Edit: OK, I am dumb, I did not realize my phone had gotten connected to my laptop through Bluetooth so the sound was going there.

princegmac

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Nigeria,I'm having the same volume issues on my Lumia 920,and it obviously started after the Lumia black update,and it is very annoying...please put this on the front page,because this problem needs to be solved quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon