Lumia 920 RM-820 Connected to LTE in 1900Mhz only once

enriqueb

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone, just a few days ago here in Per?. My phone company Claro started LTE in 1900Mhz which my Lumia 920 RM-820 is capatible, if I search for a network, it shows LTE, 4G. My phone is an unlocked phone from AT&T and I have the last update (Black). I had to change my SIM card in order to have LTE on my phone, when it finally got signal, it went straight to LTE, but somewhere during the night while sleeping, it changed back to "4G", and since then it has not gone back to LTE. I've been told it is the AT&T software, so would you recommend to flash my phone with Claro's ROM and see if it is true?, what if eventhough I flashed my phone it still won't get the LTE Signal, would it be my phone company's problem and not my phone's?. Thanks in advance for your help!!!. :smile:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

Has your provider officially introduced LTE, or are they still testing? I remember getting LTE only sporadically here, but that was while AT&T was still testing it.

Ebisetti

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

Has your provider officially introduced LTE, or are they still testing? I remember getting LTE only sporadically here, but that was while AT&T was still testing it.

Sorry for replying really late, I never got any message about your reply. Claro officially introduced 4G LTE last month in the 1900 mhz band. I also have a NOTE 3 from AT&T and gets the Claro's LTE with no problem at all, of course, where there is coverage.

I tried to flash my AT&T Lumia 920 with Claro's ROM, but it won't let me, I'm still trying to figure this out, because at claro's technical service I've been told that it was my phone's software which prevented me from geting the LTE band on my phone. When I try to flash the phone I get this error 0xFA001304 using Nokia Care Suit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon