09-27-2017 01:18 PM
321 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hi All,
    After 2 days the display of my lumia 630 starts to behave strangely. See pictures: Colour change home screen (agenda and contacts), blue jumping blocks in the keyboard when texting.
    Attachment 76005
    Attachment 76006
    Any idea?
    Regards,
    Gbo-x
    try this
    navigate to the phone's Settings -> Display -> Adjust Color profile -> Set the Tint option from "Neutral" to any other which fixes it.
    if that too doesnt work, run to a nearby nokia care !
    08-10-2014 09:19 AM
    Nope, the colors are completely messed up.
    If a choose white on the home screen, it's yellow....
    sdc13453.jpg
    soft reset NOK
    hard reset NOK
    08-10-2014 02:22 PM
    Nope, the colors are completely messed up.
    If a choose white on the home screen, it's yellow....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC13453.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	76097
    soft reset NOK
    hard reset NOK
    Run to nearby nokia care !
    gbo-x likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:21 AM
    I happens again check if all your system apps are up to date. You can use an app called SysApp Pusher to check if your syestem apps have been updated or not.
    08-11-2014 04:13 PM
    Hey guys do you when you go to the list of all your apps and click on the letters to quickly go to apps beginning with certain letters, when you do this click on a letter the second time and it goes to those apps beginning with that letter, do the apps blink, like their icons are blank for less then a second and come back to how they are supposed to be? I wna know this because i wna know the reason for why it's happening , it bugs me! it may be my memory card or just a bug in the OS. Let me know.

Thanks.
    08-11-2014 07:03 PM
    Hey guys do you when you go to the list of all your apps and click on the letters to quickly go to apps beginning with certain letters, when you do this click on a letter the second time and it goes to those apps beginning with that letter, do the apps blink, like their icons are blank for less then a second and come back to how they are supposed to be? I wna know this because i wna know the reason for why it's happening , it bugs me! it may be my memory card or just a bug in the OS. Let me know.

Thanks.
    maybe the memory card is slow.
    08-12-2014 04:38 AM
    maybe the memory card is slow.
    thats what i'm thinking but i got a class 10 one so i dont know
    08-12-2014 07:41 PM
    hey guy i hve problem in my lumia 630
    * i can not mke password its look dark and i can not touch it
    * after update from 2 days i got screen not mind people in my contct i do not know
    when i delete that its come back and hrd reset my phone like i do not deleted them
    * there i something like screen saver keep howing hen i put phone to chrege and another app to its
    (lumia retail demo - and microsoft retail mode
    what i have to hard reset i am losing all my contct everyday my pics my song
    and if i made hard reset is that will come back again
    08-13-2014 10:04 AM
    * after update from 2 days i got screen not mind people in my contct i do not know
    when i delete that its come back and hrd reset my phone like i do not deleted them
    * there i something like screen saver keep howing hen i put phone to chrege and another app to its
    use this to recover your phone http://download.fds-ncom.nokia.com/s...lInstaller.exe , its the offical nokia tool for software recovery. Otherwise take it to a nearby nokia care
    08-14-2014 03:46 AM
    use this to recover your phone http://download.fds-ncom.nokia.com/s...lInstaller.exe , its the official nokia tool for software recovery. Otherwise take it to a nearby nokia care.

Are you on the developer preview mode ?
    Also i advice you not do do frequent resets .. soft/hard .. it can mess up your phone. Keep it as a last resort.
    08-14-2014 03:46 AM
    I got sick of android running slow. Went into store and found 630 for $50. Very impressed. Runs good and way more fluid then old galaxy discover. I'm officially a WP only user.
    anon8959613 and Sonu K like this.
    08-14-2014 09:25 PM
    I got sick of android running slow. Went into store and found 630 for $50. Very impressed. Runs good and way more fluid then old galaxy discover. I'm officially a WP only user.
    Congrats! :D
    08-19-2014 03:58 AM
    Please someone come up with a solution for 3G only option i.e. 3G lock instead of toggling between 2G/3G. Saw in another thread about it for W8. People in India are suffering, just have a look at the apps reviews in store, guess Nokia not gonna listen...😞😞
    08-19-2014 02:36 PM
    Did you just find a new bug/defect in your shiny Lumia 630 ? If so, post in this thread.
    People app uses too much cellular data ,nearly 600-700 MB per month for no reason as only outlook is linked .
    Reply please 🙏
    08-21-2014 07:22 AM
    No equalizer support
    08-21-2014 08:14 AM
    Hey Vineet welcome to WPCentral forums !
    Try to unpin the photo and tile and pin it back to your start screen :)
    The problem of deleted pictures reappearing on the photo tile remains, even after unpinning and pinning the photo tile again.
    Any other suggestions?
    08-21-2014 08:15 AM
    The problem of deleted pictures reappearing on the photo tile remains, even after unpinning and pinning the photo tile again.
    Any other suggestions?
    It will go after sometime. its because the thumbnail still remains in storage.
    try deleting the temporary files :)
    08-21-2014 11:00 AM
    can somebody help me because my lumia 630 keeps receiving this message from mobile operator "The message you sent to number was delivered". i already turned off the sms delivery confirmation in the settings but im still receiving those messages everytime i send a message. please help thank you
    08-22-2014 08:58 AM
    can somebody help me because my lumia 630 keeps receiving this message from mobile operator "The message you sent to number was delivered". i already turned off the sms delivery confirmation in the settings but im still receiving those messages everytime i send a message. please help thank you
    That doesnt look like a s/w problem if you have turned off the settings .
    Have you contacted your operator ?
    08-22-2014 11:15 AM
    I have a problem on my 635 (which is very similar to the 630 but has 4G). Sometimes when I plug in my headphones the system does not detect that headphones are plugged in and continues to use the loudspeaker for alerts, media, etc. Removing the headphones and plugging them again solves the issue. I know of at least another person with this issue and wanted to ask here if anyone has the same problem.
    08-25-2014 09:25 AM
    I have a problem on my 635 (which is very similar to the 630 but has 4G). Sometimes when I plug in my headphones the system does not detect that headphones are plugged in and continues to use the loudspeaker for alerts, media, etc. Removing the headphones and plugging them again solves the issue. I know of at least another person with this issue and wanted to ask here if anyone has the same problem.
    By default the pin arrangement is AHJ configuration for all Lumia phones. This is little bit different from the standard 3.5mm pin configuration.
    It just has one more pin for microphone. So if you manage to plug in and make contact with all the pins in one go the audio works just fine.
    I too was facing the same problem when i used a normal 3.5mm earphones. Just make sure that the whole thing goes inside in one push.
    If it were a normal 3 pin audio interface we could have pushed it slowly inside making contact with all the pins.
    I hope this helps. Worked for me :)
    sorinake13 and HerrKaputt like this.
    08-25-2014 10:30 AM
    Not sure if this is bug or a feature, but when i have a incoming call and go to turn the
    volume down, the ringer stops(Doesn't go to zero, just no sound after it's pressed). When i put the phone
    to my ear the caller is still ringing. Nokia lumia 630 Dual Sim, everything updated and soft reset done.
    08-25-2014 10:08 PM
    Not sure if this is bug or a feature, but when i have a incoming call and go to turn the
    volume down, the ringer stops(Doesn't go to zero, just no sound after it's pressed). When i put the phone
    to my ear the caller is still ringing. Nokia lumia 630 Dual Sim, everything updated and soft reset done.
    Errr...I believe that's a feature...Any mobile phone which has up/down volume keys has this function. Its just to save you from embarassing yourself in a place where a phone was not suppose to ring(Example: In a meeting). So don't worry it's not a bug. :)
    anon8959613 likes this.
    08-25-2014 11:14 PM
    not yet. do you know any other way to turn that thing off ?
    08-26-2014 03:15 AM
    not yet. do you know any other way to turn that thing off ?
    The option in the message settings is the only way to turn it off.
    You might consider contacting your network provider.
    08-26-2014 04:29 AM
321 ... 34567 ...