NANO-SIM in 930

Dennis LOH

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I have a question for you guys out there.
AFAIK you cannot export contacts to the SIM card in Window phones. You can only import contacts in the SIM card into the phone. Right?
So let's say I have a brand new NANO-SIM card with no contacts stored in the card.
How can I export my contacts into the phone?
All comments & suggestions are most welcome.
Cheers mate!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Your contacts are synced with Outlook.com so you should get them back when you set a new phone up with your current details.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Your contacts are synced with Outlook.com so you should get them back when you set a new phone up with your current details.

Unless he is buying a Windows Phone for the first time, I guess.

1) If you already have a Windows Phone, you are done. Contacts sync to outlook, so you will have them on your 930.

2) If your old phone is not a Windows Phone, you can buy a nano-SIM card adapter. Pass your normal(micro)-SIM contacts to the phone, remove the normal(micro)-SIM, put in the nano-SIM with adapter and pass your contacts to it.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Or like I do... I have all my contacts sync with my google account. So I can restore them all on a Windows Phone (like my Lumia 1020) or any other android or iOS phone...

dwj130

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Or like I do... I have all my contacts sync with my google account. So I can restore them all on a Windows Phone (like my Lumia 1020) or any other android or iOS phone...
Or you can create an outlook account on your pc, sync your google account with it, then, when you get a windows phone, your outlook account will be ready with your contacts for your phone.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Or you can create an outlook account on your pc, sync your google account with it, then, when you get a windows phone, your outlook account will be ready with your contacts for your phone.

As I use google mail as my primary mail account I prefer to do as I do. When I setup google mail account on any phone all contacts appear on contact list :)

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
As I use google mail as my primary mail account I prefer to do as I do. When I setup google mail account on any phone all contacts appear on contact list :)
Last autumn I switched from gmail to outlook.com - easy step with the outlook migration tool... :)
Made this decision due to the preparation to switch from iphone to wp and due to my personal miss-trust against google at all...

yes, there are missing feature in outlook.com against gmail, but nothing I personally miss - so I don't regret this step...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon