Contacts not sycing IN lumia 520

FLIPKART

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have two mails in my LUMIA 520, one is outlook and other is a corporate mail . Now all the contacts Ii had saved in my outlook/hotmail I am able to have a backup , but the contacts saved in my Corporate mail, They are not able to be synced with my outlook or phone. Whenever my corpoarte email gets deleted , those contacts also get deleted.

Please help

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have two mails in my LUMIA 520, one is outlook and other is a corporate mail . Now all the contacts Ii had saved in my outlook/hotmail I am able to have a backup , but the contacts saved in my Corporate mail, They are not able to be synced with my outlook or phone. Whenever my corpoarte email gets deleted , those contacts also get deleted.

Please help
Login first with your personal outlook mail, then with corporate mail. Open the transfer my data app, click the 3 dots option at the bottom, and select export to sd card. Logout of your corporate mail. Go to email+ accounts, and sync your personal mail... All the contacts will get backed up on it. :)

Last edited:

FLIPKART

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Iin the 3 does option, the export to SD card is not select able .

And also my corporate email id is on LOTUS NOTES platform , so it only synced with my Phone , and not reachable on any outside system except my Company workstation

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Iin the 3 does option, the export to SD card is not select able .

And also my corporate email id is on LOTUS NOTES platform , so it only synced with my Phone , and not reachable on any outside system except my Company workstation
What do you mean by not selectable? Please post some screenshots?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720