Lost all the apps I'd bought after hard reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuklashwin

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I hard reset my phone for some reason.. And now I've lost all my paid apps.. Meaning I have to buy them again (Including WPCentral).. Is this what actually happens or some thing went wrong in my case?? Please help me out..

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I hard reset my phone for some reason.. And now I've lost all my paid apps.. Meaning I have to buy them again (Including WPCentral).. Is this what actually happens or some thing went wrong in my case?? Please help me out..

If you log in with the same microsoft ID that you bought the apps under you can reload your apps, the store will know you already paid for them.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
On your PC go to windowsphone.com sign in (On top right) and then you can resend apps back to your phone.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Its common you don't need to buy the app if you are login with the same Microsoft id just press buy button in the app and you will get a message "you have already purchased this app do you want to reinstall it"

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
On your PC go to windowsphone.com sign in (On top right) and then you can resend apps back to your phone.

Yaa you can use this method too.
make sure you have enable this option in settings-> find my phone.
"always use push notifications(not sms)to send commands and app to my phone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes